The class creates a navigable tree starting from an unordered html list (ul tag). It inserts the right controllers in order
to collapse/expand trees. Every graphical aspect may be controlled by simple css stylesheet.
- Expand top: initially expand all the first tree (a classical blog archive behavior)
- Collapse all: initially collapse or expand all trees
- Expand level: initially expand the tree at a given level (beginning from level 0 which is always expanded)
- Attribute data-expanded: if a li element has the attribute data-expanded set to 1, then the tree is expanded in order to show it initially
- Selected item: the selected item (must have a css class named selected) is always shown initially